From today onward we are allowed to train again in The Netherlands!
The government now allows outdoor sports activities for people over 18 years old, including group trainings. Outdoor group trainings for minors were already re-allowed. Existing hygiene measures still apply, so if your team eases back into training, make sure you #trainsafe.
- Stay home if you, or any of the people you live with, show symptoms. Follow the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- Wash your hands before you leave the house and when you get back.
- Keep 1,5 m distance from other people at all times. Adjust your training to make sure this is possible.
- Make sure there is enough space to keep distance. Consider applying a maximum number of attendants.
- Bring your own bottle of water and do not share with others.
- Use your own equipment as much as possible. Clean all shared training materials after each session.
- Dressing rooms and cantines have to remain closed. Change and shower at home.
- Spectators are not allowed. Go home if you are not attending the training session.
Minimize the risk of injuries during training. Do you need to provide first aid anyway? Check the website of the Red Cross for tips on providing first aid during the pandemic.
Please note that indoor training sessions are not allowed yet.